Friday 30 September 2022

Wake up.

September has ended, so it's time to wake up!

With only 3 more months to the end of 2022, don't you think that time flies faster this year? Hmm.. And the more scary thing is, mid-life crisis is real bro, hitting 40s is no joke, but then again, despite age is catching up, I don't feel 40 (or soon-to-be-40).. 

With borders open, I will be heading off to celebrate the New Year overseas, and yep you guessed it, I'll be going diving!! WOOHOO.. 

Despite only booked for 1 day of diving as we will be moving from town to town, island to island, that will not stop me from bringing along my diving equipment because familiarity means comfort.. since dearie boy have not been to any of these coastal towns, it should be an eye-opener for him haha.. 

It's good to get back into the waters after a hectic 3Q of the year.. 

Pardon my lack of writing because I've been so busy lately with work.. being shorthanded at work means I am doing the work of a few people.. and with a WIP list that stretches back to April... 


Yah. I'm not kidding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment